ADULT FACE MASK
- This listing is for one fabric face mask, adult size.
- No nose wire and filter pocket, just 3 layers of fabric.
- 100% organic cotton (main fabric), 100% polyester (middle fabric) and 100% cotton (lining/back fabric). Main fabric has an aboriginal print with plain black lining fabric.
- Face mask measurements (flat lay): approximately 17 cm (width) x 8 cm (height).
- Sides reinforced to hold the folds.
- Elastic is approximately 20cm non adjustable, 6 mm wide in white. If the length is too long for you, you can tie a knot at the end of the elastic.
- Warm machine wash, do not tumble dry but lay flat to dry.
- Please wash fabric face mask before first use and subsequently after each use.
- Print placement and fabric colour (different monitor settings) may vary slightly.
- Handmade in Melbourne.
- Please refer to the following website on how to wear your fabric face mask correctly: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/advice-for-public/when-and-how-to-use-masks
- The purpose of this face mask is to prevent you from touching your face and not to be used as a personal protective equipment (PPE).